ICCS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - NOTICE
This is to confirm that the ICCS AGM will be held at Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel on Monday, 27th March 2017 at 6.30pm.
The AGM will be followed by a Networking Reception complimentary to voting Members attending the AGM.
The Agenda and other materials will follow in due course.
Please be reminded that, according to the constitution of the Chamber, the following rules apply:
1. Voting rights at the AGM can only be exercised by Members in good standing with their membership fees payment to the Chamber;
The last date for Membership fees payment is 31st March of each year, or the AGM date. (Section 3. art. 3.11) The 2017 AGM being on the 27th March 2017, the due date for payment for Membership to have the right to vote and attend the AGM is Friday 24th March 2017 6.00pm;
2. The main representative of a Corporate Member is the voting Member and has the voting rights at the AGM; (additional Members are not entitled to vote or attend the AGM);
3. Individual Members have the right to vote at the AGM;
4. Proxy form attached - for those who are unable to attend personally, to be submitted by Friday 24th March 2017 6.00pm;
5. Each attending Member cannot receive more than three proxies;
For any further assistance and clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6223 0356 or email to email@example.com