The 2018 Annual General Meeting of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore will be held at Singapore Business Federation, Seminar Room 1, #06-01 SBF Center, on Tuesday 27th March 2018 at 6.00pm sharp.
(Registration begins at 5.30pm).
- Welcome address by ICCS President, Federico Donato;
- Address by H.E. Ambassador of Italy to Singapore Raffaele Langella;
- Verification of Quorum;
- Approval of Minutes of last AGM held on 27th March 2017;
- To approve and pass the financial statements of the Chamber for the Financial Year 2017;
- To discuss and approve the budget and promotional programme of activities for the Financial Year 2018;
- To appoint the Auditors and Legal Counsel;
- Q & A;
Proxy form - for those who are unable to attend personally, to be submitted by Monday, 26th March 2018, 6.00pm;
The AGM will be followed by a Cocktail reception open to all ICCS Members at the SBF Building Sky Terrace, Level 9.