Risk assessment raised to DORSCON Orange
Dear ICCS Members,
The Ministry of Health (MOH) has raised our risk assessment from DORSCON Yellow to DORSCON Orange.
Additional precautionary measures from MOH
As such, MOH has introduced the following additional precautionary measures to minimise further transmission of the virus:
- Further precautions for large-scale events:
- Event organisers are advised to cancel or defer non-essential large-scale events; and for those who choose to proceed, they should take necessary precautions
- Individuals who are unwell, on leave of absence, or have recent travel history to mainland China should not attend such events.
- Daily health checks at the workplace
- Enhance business continuity capability at workplaces
- Raise protection of vulnerable groups
More details to be found attached or online here.
General advisory for workplace measures
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM), the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) and the Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) have issued an advisory on the appropriate workplace measures to guide employers to continue running their operations while minimising risks of community spread of the 2019-nCoV. This supplements the additional precautionary measures above laid out by MOH.
There is also a new set of infographics to call on everyone to do our part (and stay calm) with in the DORSCON Orange situation. They are made available in all four languages, in PDF and high-resolution JPEGs.
Please refer to the pdf attached and disseminate it to your employees and networks.
Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore