Information, Training and Promotion
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (ICCS) manages more than 50 events per year.
ICCS organizes :
- Breakfast talks
- Wine and food appreciation courses
These events are targeted to members and potential business partners / clients.
All the activities are promoted on ICCS website, newsletter and blasted by email to all ICCS’ contacts or to a selected business group.
We not only promote your event, we also plan it
- Find the right venue
- Provide the audio/video equipment
- Select the right target
- Promote the event
- Organize the welcome registration desk
Here a selection of past events organized by ICCS:
- Encounter with Giorgetto Giugiaro
- Baker and McKenzie (How to invest in Italy)
- Invest in Lombardy
- 1000 Miglia
- Campo Marzio opening @ ION
- GF + A New Look
- Rossinavi cocktail @ the Singapore yacht show