WE ARE HIRING
January 26, 2023
WE ARE HIRING
Marketing Communications Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and improve upon existing marketing strategies with a focus on Digital Marketing activities. Leading & directing our digital strategy to grow owned digital channels.
- Consult market research to assess current trends and brand awareness.
- Help organize and implement market research to produce relevant marketing information.
- Network with suppliers, partner organizations, large contractors, and other professionals.
- Help produce reports, company brochures and related marketing materials and literature.
- Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience.
- Monitor corporate branding applications across the projects’ marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently.
- Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics, and write performance reports.
- Monitor market trends, analysis consumer markets activities to identify opportunities.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed, and programmes are delivered on time. Willing to collaborate with internal teams to optimize the overall event performance.
- Develops the events calendar, defining campaigns, setting marketing mix guidelines, and working with teams to cascade and execute those campaigns.
- Establishes market opportunities consisting of membership and sponsorships with companies, key organizations, grand opening campaigns, and other transaction driving initiatives.
- Manage event P&L to ensure all revenue and costs are maintained to budget.
- Develop event content curation with the team to enable attendee experience and engagement.
- Detail-oriented, independent, with excellent business acumen.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Database Management.
- Should the need arise, willing to travel overseas for project assignments.
Qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience in a similar position for 6 years.
- Master’s & Bachelor’s in Digital Marketing, Communications
- Familiar with Social Media Practices and paid ads.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Good knowledge of Email Marketing and data analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of market research data, data analysis and statistics.
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Analytical data driven problem solve.
- Fluency in Italian is a plus
Only Singaporean or PR.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org